Sunday, March 22, 2009

California Dreamin'


Hello all! I have been a blog slacker lately, actually I have been spoiling myself for the past week and a half over my much needed spring break! As you can probably guess from the title of this blog I recently spent some time in Cali. I was lucky enough to get invited to an extremely nice and perfectly located beach house in oceanside. We had a group of 14 in the house, it made for some interesting times! We were at most 30 feet off the beach and boy did we take advantage of that! I loved riding the cruisers (bikes) down the beach, goin for runs on the beach, longboarding, playing sports on the beach, bon fires on the beach.....ahhhhh it was great. We even found a little oceanside ward on sunday, and what do you know I met a guy whom I knew (the church sure makes it a small world!) The week was perfect, march madness had just begun and the conference championships were going on and we had couple 52 inch flat screens in the house and oh boy did we veg out and watch every game we could, and yes my Dukies won the ACC and are on a roll in the tourney! I got some sun, and some sand....everywhere. It's such a funny experience going to the beach because i'm not quite sure yet just how to get all the sand off of me the first try...here I am like 4 days later and i'm still finding sand on me! So...right now I am back at home trying to pull my head out of the california clouds (wait...there were no clouds, just sun!) and tryin to get some work done as well! I am way excited for summer to be here and school to finally be over! I am way stoked to be heading to oregon for work this summer. I am going to be managing a sales team for Nok Inc. One more month or so of school might kill me, so I hope I do actually live to make it to oregon. Life is getting way way busy and hectic right now but I love it, this is where I thrive! That's all in my life right now!

3 comments:

  1. These colors work much better, good job! Man I'm jealous of your trip. I wish we could be traveling every few weekends to Chase's meets like last year!

    ReplyDelete