Tuesday, March 31, 2009

LATELY


Hello all my many blog followers.......well, hello chase and Leah! I figured it's pointless to have a blog unless it is updated every so often. I have been extreemely busy lately which I couldn't say for the few months prior to this one! School is winding down and work is winding up more and more each day! Right now it's a struggle for brain power between work and school, work is winning ever so slightly but school is making a comeback. My team and I are set to leave to Eugene Oregon in a little over a month, and are we ready? We are getting there fast, my team is gonna be awesome and we are all getting some great knocking experience right now! We are going out every saturday for about 6 hours and also whenever we can throughout the week. I try to get out atleast 3 times a week besides my saturday blitzes. I am really enjoying being a part of this company, it feels really good to invest so much in something and see it invest that much back into you. That is why I really love NOK. There was recently an incentive set for all the managers, the first manager to recruit three new guys for his team (solid guys) would be rewarded with a brand new cell phone of their choice paid for by the company, as well as the first three months paid for. And the winner was....yours truly! I'm excited to enter the world of the iPhone, where all my wildest dreams can and will come true, I hear that thing can fly?!?!? I have some great guys coming with me, some of my best friends from high school and some of my good friends that I have made post highschool and mission. I love the product too, which is important because I would not sell (could not sell) anything that did not excite me. That has been my life for the past 3 weeks, I have gone strait from school to work and then home for homework and bed everyday over that time period. As for my dating life....yea now the blog entry finally gets interesting right? WRONG....haha. My dating life right now is sitting pretty at number 4 on my list of priorities. Meaning that it is getting no attention from me at the moment, which is extremely nice! I had to take my own financial measures during this recession right? It had to be done. This weather as of late is absolutely a joke. I was born and raised in utah and this blows even my mind, it is such a tease. 70 degrees one day, blizzard the next day, what is with that? I have come to one astounding conclussion, that Utah weather and Utah girls are one in the same, just a big tease! I will stick with trying to predict what the weather might do next, because heaven knows i will never predict what a woman might do. That's all folks!

3 comments:

  1. I follow! I am glad everything is going so well. And honestly blogging is like a digital journal for yourself... who cares who reads it right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you Linc, Nok sounds perfect for you. Its just too bad we aren't all going to hang out this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. march was a little bit of a bitter month for you huh ;D lol.

    nice blog.

    ReplyDelete