Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summa FUN!




The summer is winding down SOOO quick and it is killin me! For those of you who know me, I LOVE concerts.....of any kind! I dare anyone to find a funner date than a concert at usana ampitheater! Yesterday I went to the jack's manequin(spell?) and The Fray concert with Briana. I am not a huge fan of either band, I only really knew 2 songs but it was incredibly fun nonetheless. My buddies Devin Edmunds and Scott Gibson came with dates and we sat on the grass in the perfect summer night weather. I had a blast with Briana, she sang every word to every song and I just danced to it like I knew what was going on haha. A small (not so small) mosh pit formed out on the grass. At first we ignored it and then it got so huge we had to join for a few songs. We lifted Devin up onto the crowd to crowd surf and then we turned around and there was a line of about twenty girls just waiting for scott and I to lift them up onto the crowd. We were like "what, who made us the official crowd surfing lifters??" ha but it was fun. We had about a 2 hour drive getting there with all the traffic and all, so we listened to a little Brian Regan and Jerry Seinfeld in the car and almost wet ourselves with laughter! Afterwards we went to Iceburg and got a "mini" cone that took us 20 minutes to finish! I love summer because every night can be a night like this! Well I guess an update is in store. I moved out aa few weeks ago into a house in Sugarhouse. I live with my buddy Scott Gibson and it's been so much fun. I live in a space, not so much a room, but it's actually surprisingly comfortable. I have been working at ClearLink for a few weeks now as well. I sell Dishnetwork over the phone, it is pretty easy and I have been doing really well so far. Working full time again has been an adjustment, 9 hour work days is not all it's cracked up to be lemme tell ya. School is coming way too quick and then life is going to speed up again in all the bad ways. With a stats class and a medical anatomy class i should have my hands full!

No comments:

Post a Comment