Friday, October 9, 2009











First and foremost I would like to dedicate this blog to a special person I like to call Bunches, your blogging expertise has inspired me:-). I have failed as a blogger lately. Even more so than before, for that I apologize to ALL my dedicated followers. Lately I have been up to a few different things, mainly Anatomy and spending time with the well-known blogger miss Jalene Bouwhuis. Anatomy has taken over my life and is really stretching my abilities, which is always a good thing i suppose! This semester has been my toughest by far and I cannot believe that almost 2 months have already passed! School at the U is a bit better this semester. Living with scott closer to campus has made it more enjoyable. This past month I have had a LITTLE fun as well. We went to a Brad Paisley concert and sang through the rain and SWEET lightening in the distance and had a blast as seen in the above picture. I had a birthday, big 23. Yup, 23. That is a bit scary. I swear just yesterday I was 10 years old and living the life. Life is very good now though, I am extremely happy with how the Lord has blessed me and provided for me since coming home a couple years ago. I have been working at a physical Therapy clinic the last few months and I have really loved it so much. It has been awesome working in the feild that I hope to have a career in. I only work a few days a week but I have solidified my desire to go to PT school and have my own practice someday. What else have you done that last few months Lincoln? well, I have been to 80's dances in logan, the homecoming dance and game in logan, a super duper cabin in big cottonwood canyon, one pretty sweet hike to the wind caves in logan canyon, went to a session of general conference AND last but not least, I even became a TRUE AGGIE! Those are the highlights of my life over the last little bit. It's been a blast! Jalene also celebrated a birthday lately, we went to lunch at Pei Wei and then dinner at CPK! It was so much fun having our birthdays so close together, just one big party week! Recently Jalene and I went to Nightmare on 13th haunted house with all my buddies and their wives/girlfriends/dates. It was so much fun, actually, it was pretty scary! I was a man and held Jalene's hand all the way through. At one point she told me that I was holding her hand too tight..........I was THAT dedicated to my job as protector ;-) It was alot of fun getting all the guys together again, it has been too long since we all got together. It is bittersweet to be in this phase of life where we are all getting married and moving away and doing our own thing. If I had it my way we would all live in the same neighborhood the rest of our lives. Since I am a computer illiterate, handicapped blogger, I will post a whole seperate blog after this with some picture highlights of lately. Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmmm - I am impressed with a guy writing a blog. Keep it up. Too bad you don't have much of a social life to write about :)

    ReplyDelete